- Early Transfer Home
- Birth Registration
- A Guide to Contraception
- Bathing your Baby
- Safe Sleep for your Baby
- Jaundice in Newborn Babies
- Totwatch/ Menningitis
- Screening for Mother
- Breast Awareness
- Cervical Screening
- Anti D Prophylaxis
- Induction of Labour
- Third Degree Tear
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Perineal Massage in Pregnancy
- When to Attend Hospital for Care
- Protecting your baby from Low Blood Glucose
- Screening for Baby
- Newborn Bloodspot Screening Test
- Understanding Group B Streptococcal (GBS) Infection
It is the responsibility of the Parent(s) to register the birth within 3 months of the date of birth (DOB). The registration of Birth can take place in any registration office throughout the state.
There is a registration office in St. Angela’s Office Hours;
1. Monday and Friday 9.30am – 12.30pm
2. Contact number 091 542879
3. Charge of 20 euro for Birth Certificate.
4. Form of identification (ID) required – Passport or Driving license.
5. Personal, Public Service Number (PPSN).
6. If married abroad – marriage certificate must be translated into English.
7. Birth Notification form should be completed and placed in the letter box on the door of the registration office in St. Angela’s ward before the parents leave the hospital.